Perfect for self-studiers or scholars, this Farsi language schooling e-book takes a basic and transparent approach.
Farsi is the language of Persia (present-day Iran)—the mellifluous mom tongue of famed 13th-century poet Rumi, whose works are nonetheless one of the best-selling poems in the US at the present time. Farsi for Beginners is a whole language path via skilled instructor Dr. Saeid Atoofi which may assist you to talk the language and comprehend this gorgeous murals in its unique, in addition to open doorways to Persian tradition.
Whether for excitement, go back and forth or enterprise, language newbies will locate those classes transparent and straightforward to stick to. by way of the tip of this path, you will comprehend brief sentences, convey your simple wishes, and skim and write the 32-letter Farsi alphabet.
Farsi for Beginners includes the subsequent crucial features:
- Native-speaker audio recordings assist you to pronounce Farsi accurately.
- Dialogues and tales a few relations touring to modern Iran.
- Idioms, sayings and poems introducing you to the cultures within which Farsi is used.
- broad routines with resolution keys to lead your studying process.
- photographs and insider cultural advice train you approximately Persian culture.
Nearly a million Iranian-Americans dwell within the U.S. this day, and part of la is often called "Tehrangeles". Farsi can be thought of a "critically wanted" language through the U.S. govt. studying Persian with Farsi for Beginners and its accompanying audio disc, can open possibilities for go back and forth, for paintings, or just to fulfill new humans and comprehend their lives in a wholly new means.